Even though gambling is a fun activity there are certain risks involved. The casino informs its customers about the chances of winning but they also warn their players about the potential risks. So in all fairness, you really have to be careful when it comes to gambling, since you can easily get carried away.
In order to help you better understand your habits we advise you to go through these simple questions and answer them honestly. If the answer is 'yes' to most of them then your behavior puts you at risk:
- Do you spend your money uncontrollably?
- Do you borrow money to gamble?
- Do you spend enough time with your family?
- Do you get angry when people mention your gambling habits?
- Do you still have the same interest for your hobbies like before you started gambling?
- Do you feel down because of your gambling failures?
- Do you lie to cover up the amount of money you spend gambling?
The first step to any recovery is admitting that you actually have a problem. So, remember it is never too late to admit that you have an addiction and try to fight it. You can't do that on your own so you need to ask for help both professional and from your family.
For your own sake, please read the following information even before you start gambling to lower the risk of developing an addiction:
- Don't see gambling as your main source of income.
- Set time and money limits and never break these when you play.
- Never gamble if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substances.
- Never gamble when you feel depressed, since this can influence your decision making.
- Gamble with money you can afford to lose.
- Never chase losses.
22Bet sets daily and weekly limits for each player. If you wish you can always lower the limits and that decision is effective immediately. But in case you want to increase your deposit limit then it can take up to 24 hours before the request is processed. You can customize your deposit limits in the 'Account Settings’.
Players can take a break from gambling any time they want. They have the option to freeze their account for a period of 6 months up to 5 years. This way players can protect themselves from compulsive gambling since they can't gamble until the lock-out period expires.
If you need assistance with the self-exclusion you can contact Customer Support and they will guide you through the process. You can also do it on your own. You need to login to your account and access the 'Profile’ section in 'My Account’ section.
You need to remember that you need to take the decision to self-exclude yourself from gambling. The casino can help you through the process but they can't make the decision for you.