Bet365 has two studios that stream 8 casino games in total. The European studio is in Riga, Latvia and the Asian studio is in Manila, Philippines.
You can play Blackjack at Bet365 with the standard game rules: · Blackjack pays 3:2 · Dealer stands on all 17s · The player can double on any two cards · The player can double following a split · The player can split Aces. · The cards are dealt from an eight deck shoe and on the table there are seven betting positions.
At the European studio live Baccarat games offer standard Punto Banco wagers and side bets such as pairs, big and small.
When it comes to the Asian section there is a lot more on offer. They have the standard game and also Mini, Progressive, In-running and VIP variants. Each of these games offers special perks that will make your gaming experience even more exciting.
At the European casino you can also find a Live Casino Hold'em game which requires Ante and Call bets to finish the game. While the Asian section offers Si Bo, a very popular game in that part of the world.
Bet365 doesn't offer VIP tables per say, but players are able to raise their stakes when they request for it. There is only one section at the Asian studio called the Emperor Room. This section offers Baccarat tables and one Roulette table to cater for high rollers and VIP players. The live dealers speak only Mandarin at the Emperor Room.
Live Blackjack is another interesting game offered by Bet365. The object of the game is to have a total of cards closer to 21 than the dealer's cards without exceeding 21. The number cards have their face value, Aces are either 1 or 11 and the face cards count as 10.
The best hand in blackjack is when you have an Ace and a ten value card as your first two cards because this is called natural blackjack. If you have a hand with a total value closer to 21 than the dealer's, you win again. If you have a hand that totals more than 21 then you go bust and you lose the bet. Here are some of the basic rules of blackjack that you need to know before you start playing the game: · The player can split only once · Only one card is drawn to split aces · The player can double after splitting · The dealer always stands on 17
Split – When you receive two cards with the same value you may split them. If you do that you need to place a second bet equal to the original bet. You will receive additional cards to each hand. You can ask for as many cards as you want for each new hand, the only exception is when you split aces, in that case you will receive only one additional card for each ace. When you receive a 10 and an Ace in a split hand this is considered 21 and not a blackjack so the payout is 1:1 and not 1:1.5.
Double – If you believe that with a third card you can beat the dealer you can double your bet.
Insurance – When the dealer shows an Ace in his initial hand you can insure your bet against the dealer having a blackjack. In case the dealer has a blackjack you will be paid 2:1. If the dealer doesn't have a blackjack you will lose your insurance money.
10 Card Charlie
When you are playing blackjack it is possible to draw 10 cards without going bust. This is only in theory though, where the player's hand automatically wins.
How to play blackjack
Sometimes when you join a table it is possible that a game round is in progress, in that case you need to wait until the current game round is finished. · Click on the chip of desired value and then choose the bet area where you want to place your bet.
· The amount of time to place a bet is limited.
· At some games you will need to click on Confirm after you placed a bet.
· Wait for your turn and make your move. You can use Hit, Stand, Double, Split and Insurance buttons.
· Again, you have a limited time to make your move. In case you don't, you automatically stand.
Live roulette is streamed from the European studio, and they offer the one with single zero. The bets in this game are placed the same way as in any other roulette game. The only difference here is the bet racetrack that helps players make wagers on ‘Neighbor' bets. If you want the French table layout more, you will be happy to hear that it is available too.
European and French roulette can also be played at the Asian studio. There are not many differences between these two and the only one is the layout color.
Roulette is a game that has been around for a while. We are probably all familiar with the fact that this game is named from the French term “little wheel”. But not many people know that you can play or watch roulette live online now. This is a new thing that is available and people are really happy about it. You do not have to leave the comfort of your home to play roulette live. The thing is that you can not only play roulette but also you can interact with real life operators. You are still placing the bet by using the computer interface but the spin takes place on a real life roulette wheel. Differences between standard online roulette and live online roulette
- Better user experience - If you play or watch roulette live you can see the operator in front of you. If you need help you can ask for assistance. If you play regular casino it can be difficult to find guidance sometimes. There is no one you can ask for help there. Most of the players find it more relaxing to play online but without the lack of human interaction.
- Higher betting limits - This is something that is still new on the market and it is obvious that it costs more money than the standard option so the betting limits are usually higher.
- Different bonuses - Most of the live roulette games are offering some special promotions to attract new customers and to keep the old ones too. So you can easily get some deposit bonuses, free spins bonuses or some bonuses upon sign up.
- Limited numbers of seats - These casinos operate with a real life dealer so it can sometimes be difficult to find a seat. And you cannot watch roulette online without playing for the same reason.
- Better reliability - Online casinos always monitor their games so if you encounter a problem they are here to help you. You have a person to person service that you cannot find with other games. Once you decide to play live roulette there are some things that you need to take into consideration. You want to get the most out of the game and to earn some good cash while playing it. There are some people that always play with high bets. They are known as high rollers. But if you are a newbie then you should start playing with smaller bets. This way you might not earn a lot but at least you will know that you will not lose all your money fast. So, try to find an online roulette that has a lower minimum bet and try your luck there. If you can afford to spend $100 per spin then it is ok, you can do that, but if you cannot then you should begin with something lower. This can be a bit of a problem because it costs more to operate live roulette. You also have the chance to go through many operators until you find the one that you like the most and who will make your game more pleasant. You also need to find good players too. You do not want to sit next to people who are ill mannered because they will spoil your experience. It is also important to play a couple of spins for free. Many casinos offer this option, just as Bet365 is, and after you do that you can feel more secure when you start playing for real money. You can also get the feel if you watch roulette live and find some videos of roulette games.
With the huge popularity of live betting in the last decade, casinos have realized the appeal of in play betting. Bet365 has excelled in the game, they offer one of the best products in the industry currently available. You can bet on a diverse range of sports, and we have good news for all the football fans out there. If there is a football market available pre-match, the chances are high that Bet365 offers it. In play betting doesn't stop at football, instead they offer tennis, hockey, baseball or any other sport you can imagine, it is available at Bet365.
Live games at Bet 365
If you are wondering what games you can enjoy playing live at Bet365, here is an extensive list so you can check whether your favorite game is available or not:
Live roulette tables
European, American and French Roulette Prestige Roulette bet365 Roulette and bet365 Premium Roulette Speed Roulette Spread Bet Roulette London Roulette (From 5 pm Everyday) Age of the Gods Roulette Live Football Roulette (European and French) Deutches Roulette
Live Blackjack tables
· Standard Blackjack Tables · bet365 Blackjack Premium · bet365 Private Blackjack · Unlimited Blackjack
Live baccarat tables
· Prestige Mini Baccarat · Baccarat Squeeze · bet365 Premium Mini Baccarat · Dragon Jackpot Baccarat · Speed Baccarat · VIP Baccarat · 7 Seats Baccarat · Progressive Baccarat · No Commission Baccarat
Live poker games
· Casino Hold'em · 3 Card Brag · Casino Stud Poker
Other games include
· Spin A Win · Dragon Tiger · Sic Bo · Hi-Lo