At Casumo you can find live dealer games from both Evolution Gaming and Net Entertainment. These two are considered to be the best providers of live casino games. You can find 11 games in total with different betting options so both low rollers and high rollers can find something for themselves.
As we said before you can find different live games at Casumo and they are as follows:
Dream Catcher - Dream Catcher is a wheel game that is streamed live from Latvia and it is also available on mobile. The minimum bet you can place is $1 and the maximum is $50. If you play this game you can win up to 10x your total stake.
Lightning Roulette - This is a speed roulette game that offers two extra features that give players a chance to win more. Lucky Payout and Lucky Number are random betting options that can bring wins as high as 500:1. The minimum bet you can place when playing Lightning Roulette is $0.20 and the maximum is $500.
**Live Blackjack - This live dealer game gives you the chance to place side bets and see the action as it unfolds in front of your eyes thanks to the multiple camera angles. The minimum bet you can place here is $1 and the maximum bet is $2.500 and you can also place side bets.
Live Roulette - This is a standard European Roulette from Evolution Gaming. The minimum bet you can place while playing the game is $1 and the maximum bet can go as high as $40.000. The different betting options make the game suitable for both low rollers and high rollers as well. The game is streamed from several locations and there are many tables with different betting limits to suit every kind of a player. Ultimate Texas Hold`Em - This is one of the most popular poker games, this time coming from Evolution Gaming. The game is streamed in Riga, and it is one of the few poker games available on mobile. The minimum bet is as low as $0.50 and the maximum bet is $500.
Live Baccarat - This variation of the game has a more of an Asian look and feel and it comes from Evolution Gaming. The game features several HD cameras and close-up card cameras for a better gaming experience. The minimum bet you can place when you play Live Baccarat is $1 and the maximum bet is $500.
Caribbean Stud Poker - The game is streamed from Riga and it is played with only 1 deck. Caribbean Stud Poker features the usual side bets and a progressive jackpot. The minimum bet you can place is $1 and the maximum bet is $1000.
Em - Casino HoldEm is a game developed by Evolution gaming, and it is very similar to Texas Hold`Em. The game is streamed from Riga and it is available on mobile too. The game offers Bonus and Jumbo 7 Jackpot side bet which can drastically improve your balance. The minimum bet you can place is $0.50 and the maximum bet is $2000.
3 Card Poker - 3 Card Poker is a game from Evolution Gaming and it is very simple to play. The minimum bet you can place is $1 and the maximum bet is $250. Live Roulette - This is another simple European Roulette game that is streamed from Malta. The game is powered by NetEnt this time and it is mobile-friendly. Live Roulette features on-screen stats and has racetrack side bets. The minimum bet you can place is $0.50 and the maximum bet you can place is $75.000, making it ideal for every kind of player.
Live Blackjack - Live Blackjack is based on classic blackjack and it features 6 decks. The game is powered by NetEnt and it is streamed from Malta. The minimum bet you can place is $1 and the maximum bet is $5000.
The most popular Live Games at Casumo
Some of the most popular games at Casumo are Live Blackjack and Live Roulette. Blackjack is a very popular card game where you try to get a higher card count than the dealer without going over 21. The best hand in the game is called Blackjack and this is accomplished when the value of your first two cards dealt is equal to 21. Blackjack is played with 8 decks of cards. The cards numbered between 2 and 10 have their value, the face cards have a value of 10 and Ace can be either 1 or 11. At Casumo you can find a wide range of roulette tables. Thanks to the many camera views and HD quality streaming you can expect a real action like you are in a land-based casino. The bet limits cater to the needs of both beginners and experienced high rollers.
How to play Live Roulette
Playing roulette is very easy. The game starts when you place your bet on any single number or a combination of numbers. When you play Live Roulette you will see the dealer sitting behind the roulette wheel. The roulette wheel has 37 slots numbered from 0 to 36, and the idea is to predict into which slot the ball will land. The dealer will ask you to place your bet for the next round, and then the dealer will call again informing the players that the bets are closed and toss the ball into the wheel. Once the ball stops, the winning number will appear on the screen.
When you want to place a bet you just need to tap a number or the area of the table where you want to place your bet. If you want to change the chip value you should open the side menu and select the chip you want to use. These are the types of bets you can choose from: Inside bets are bets where you place your wager directly on the numbers 0 to 36, and also 00 when you are playing American Roulette. There are 5 types of inside bets and they are as follows:
- Straight – This bet is placed on a single number by placing a chip directly on the number.
- Split – This bet is placed on the line between two adjacent numbers. You will win if the ball lands on one of those numbers.
- Three Line – This bet is placed on a row of three numbers. Sometimes this bet is called Street bet and it's done by placing a chip on the line at the start of one of the 12 rows.
- Corner – This bet is placed on four numbers and it is done by placing a chip on the intersecting corner of four numbers.
- Six Line – This bet is placed on six numbers, as its name suggests, by selecting 2 rows of 3 numbers. In order to place this bet, you need to place a chip on the start of the line that separates the 2 rows. Outside bets are bets where you place your wager around the field of numbers. These bets are less risky and the chances to predict these bets are higher. The only downfall is that the payouts are lower. There are 5 types of outside bets and they are as following:
- Column – This bet is placed on a 2-1 box by placing a chip on one of the 3 areas labeled 2 to 1.
- Dozen – This bet is placed on 12 numbers that include 4 rows of 3 numbers. When you want to place this bet you need to place a chip on one of the areas marked: 1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12.
- Red/Black – This is the most common bet where you place your bet on either all the black numbers or all the red numbers. This way you cover a total of 18 numbers, and to make this bet you need to place your chip on the unlabeled red or black areas.
- Even/Odd – This bet is placed on either all of the even numbers or all of the odd numbers, excluding 0. This bet also covers 18 numbers and is made by placing the chips on the areas labeled Even or Odd.
- 1-18/19-36 – This bet covers the first 18 or the second 18 numbers, excluding 0. To make this bet you need to place the chips on the area labeled 1 to 18 or the area labeled 19 to 36.
- Neighbor Bet – This bet is made when you place the chips on the roulette racetrack. These bets are also known under the name ‘section bets’ and ‘call bets’ and they are covering a series of five numbers. When you select a number you want to use for the neighbor bet, that bet will include the number you have selected and the two numbers on each side of it on the roulette wheel.
On some roulette wheels, you can find a Favorite Bets feature that will allow you to save frequently played bets and then place them automatically. When you want to do that, you should place all your bets on the table and open the Favorite bets menu. Just enter a name for your bet and press OK. So, the next time you want to place one of your favorite bets just head to the Favorite Bets menu and select a bet from your list.