Depositing funds at a web-based casino with Euteller is simple, and the transaction happens in real-time. Within minutes, the player can start placing real-money bets on their best-loved casino games.
Euteller’s mobile app, Siirto, makes the process easier and secure. The customer doesn’t need to log in to their bank. Instead, a confirmation message is sent to the user’s mobile phone.
That said, it is imperative to have sufficient funds in one of the Finnish banks that support Euteller payments. Institutions associated with this direct online banking service include OP Bank, Tapiola, S-Bank Sampo Bank, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, Pohjola, Nordea, POP Pankki, and Aktia. So here’s a step-by-step process of using Euteller to fund an online casino account.
- Open an account with a casino that accepts Euteller
- At the banking section, click Euteller
- Several Euteller member-banks will show up so you can choose one
- At the login page of your e-banking, specify how much to load into the casino
- Enter your credentials and password on the safe bank interface
- Validate the transaction with a PIN issued by your bank
Euteller charges 1.95% of the amount deposited. The euro is the preferred currency, and customers can transfer anything between €1 and €20,000 via Euteller. Most casinos also have deposit limits, but the minimum is usually €10, so Euteller’s limit shouldn’t be an issue.