No wonder more and more bettors are opening online casino accounts, as technologies are growing very fast and give many opportunities for playing distantly. That’s why we will provide you with a full beginner's guide to PayPal casinos, which is one of the easiest to use and secure casino payment methods. We will cover how to set up your PayPal account, find a reputable online casino that accepts PayPal, and also how to take all safety measures.
Setting Up a PayPal Account
Go to the PayPal website or download the PayPal app on your mobile device. Find the registration form on the website and enter some basic information about yourself. Follow these steps:
- Select your country or region from the drop-down menu.
- Provide a valid mobile phone number.
- Enter the confirmation SMS code that PayPal will send to your phone number.
- Enter your email address, first and last name, and physical address.
- Create a strong password for your account. Remember to make it difficult for others to guess.
After registration has been completed, you can use your PayPal account and make deposits through any method:
- Credit cards,
- Debit cards,
- Bank accounts.
Which Online Casino Accepts PayPal
When you successfully set up your PayPal account and deposit funds in it, you should look for an online casino accepting PayPal to join. That's where CasinoRank comes in - we've done the research to find the best PayPal casinos for you to try. With the many options available nowadays, it may be challenging to pick the best one for you, but you can follow some simple criteria, which the casino has to meet:
- What of the best casino games online are available?
- Is the PayPal online casino safe?
- Is it available in your region?
- Does the casino have a mobile app?
- What bonuses are available?
- Can you rely on customer support?
Remember that you should select a casino which fits your personal requirements. For example, if you want to get more bonuses, pick a corresponding casino for that. We've compiled a list of the best PayPal casinos based on our expert research and analysis. Choose one of our recommended casinos to get started.
Making a Deposit with PayPal
It's easy to start playing at one of the best PayPal casinos recommended by CasinoRank by following these steps.
- Create an account and verify it: First, create an account by providing some basic information about yourself.
- Go to the cashier section: Visit the casino's cashier section.
- Pick PayPal as a payment method: Find the PayPal logo or the option to select PayPal as your payment method.
- Make your deposit: Select the amount you'd like to deposit and click the confirm button.
- Confirm the transaction on PayPal: You will be redirected to a PayPal page to confirm the transaction. Follow the prompts to complete the transaction and confirm the deposit.
- Start playing: Now you are able to start playing your favorite casino games using the funds you've deposited.
Some casinos may offer deposit bonuses or promotions, so it's worth checking for these before making your deposit, in order to not miss any great opportunity for getting some extra funds for playing.
Withdrawing Your Winnings with PayPal
After you start playing at the selected online casino and collect some winnings, you may want to withdraw them. Withdrawing with PayPal happens to be very secure and fast, as you have to follow a process similar to the deposit;
- Go to your casino account,
- Visit the cashier section,
- Click the withdrawal tab.
- Choose PayPal,
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw,
- Confirm the withdrawal request.
The funds will be transferred to your PayPal account within a few days. Usually, funds withdrawn from casinos will take 2-5 business days to arrive at your PayPal.
Notice that some online casino sites may charge additional fees for withdrawing funds to PayPal.
Staying Safe and Secure
Security is one of the most important factors when looking for an online casino. Most online casinos these days are using the latest SSL encryption technologies to protect your personal data, but it’s worth checking if the one you choose meets that.
To make sure you are safe, you can check if the casino is licensed by the proper gambling authorities in your location. Creating a strong password and setting two-factor authentication is also important for PayPal security.
PayPal is one of the most used payment methods by online casino lovers. That is because it provides you with secure and fast transactions which don’t require you to share any more details than your PayPal account.
PayPal is supported by almost any online casino, but it’s recommended to still check if the casino that you are about to join is supporting it. Some casinos may charge additional fees for using PayPal, which is another thing to keep in mind when using this payment method for making casino deposits and withdrawals.
About the author
Emily "VegasMuse" Thompson is a seasoned online casino enthusiast from down under. With a keen eye for details and an inherent knack for strategizing, she has turned her passion for the online casino world into a successful writing career.