You don’t have to open an account with Rapid Transfer to use it in an online casino. You simply need your internet banking credentials to make a casino deposit. Alternatively, you can upload funds to your Skrill wallet and proceed with depositing. Rapid Transfer is fast and secure.
If you have made up your mind about using this method, here are the steps to follow to make a successful transaction at an online casino.
- Register an account at a casino site that accepts Rapid Transfer deposits
- Head over to the cashier section and click on the deposit button
- Select Rapid Transfer to initiate the transaction
- Enter the deposit amount and observe the on-screen instructions
- Input your banking details and security codes
- Confirm the transfer
With Rapid Transfer, your casino payments are instant, and you don’t need to exit the casino platform. Your deposit should reflect on your casino account right away so you can start playing. Rapid Transfer sets no deposit limit, but the casino may have a minimum amount.
Luckily, Rapid Transfer does not charge any fee for depositing at an online casino. But it is vital to check whether the casino imposes any fee.