How to open an account?
Before you can enjoy all the perks that Genesis Casino has to offer you need to register for an account. Before you open an account you need to check whether your country is on the list of ‘Prohibited Jurisdiction’ and if it is then you are not allowed to open an account. These are the countries whose residents are not able to register for an account: the United States of America and its territories, France and its territories, Spain, Denmark, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Portugal, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine, Belgium, Australia, Slovenia, and Greece.
You are allowed to have only one account, and if you open another account all your winnings will be forfeited. The first time you register for an account you need to share some personal details with the casino including your full name, date of birth, email address, just to name some.
If you wish to open another account you need to contact customer support first. Once they allow you to open an account the old account will be closed immediately.
Verifying your identity and age is one of the crucial things you have to go over if you want to open an account. The casino reserves the right to ask for documents on a couple of occasions during the time you are playing with them. If you are not able to provide the casino with the information they require then they might close your account. Here is a list of the documents you have to have available:
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of proof of your address
- A copy of payment methods you want to use for deposits and withdrawals
When you send a copy of your passport to prove your identity you need to scan a valid passport where the photo and the details are visible. When you send a copy of a driving license or your national ID then you need to send a copy of the front and the back of the card.
When you need to send proof of your address you can do that by sending a document not older than 3 months. The document must show your name and address clearly. Here is a list of acceptable documents:
- Bank statement
- Utility bill
- Salary statement
- Tax bill
- Rent agreements
When you need to send a proof of payment and these are the things you need to keep in mind:
- For credit and debit cards you need to send a copy of both sides. The expiration date, the name of the owner, first 6 and last 4 numbers of the card should be visible. When you make a copy of your credit card make sure that all 4 ends are visible.
- For e-wallets, you need to send a screenshot from your account where your name and email are clearly visible. If you use Neteller and Ecopayz make sure that you include your account ID number which is usually in the upper right corner of the web page.
- For bank statements such as Trustly and Entercash you need to send a screenshot from your online account or a copy of a bank statement. Your name and your account number should be visible.
- For Paysafecards you need to send a screenshot from your personal account, including the account number and the transaction made to the casino. You can also send a copy of the receipt with a PIN number including the amount of deposit and the date of deposit.
New account bonus
When you are a new player at a casino prepare to be spoiled with many offers. If you register for a new account at Genesis casino you will be offered an incredible 100% match bonus that goes as high as $100. Players who are residents in the UK will also receive 300 free spins on the most popular NetEnt slot, Starburst.
In order to claim this offer first, you need to be of a legal age to gamble. You need to make at least a minimum deposit and this offer is only eligible for UK players.
This is how you can claim this amazing offer:
- Register for an account
- Make your first deposit of at least $10
- You will immediately receive a 100% match deposit bonus
- The free spins will be divided into 10 batches
- The free spins bonus will span across a period of 10 days
- You will receive the free spins the following day from making a deposit.
- These bonuses almost always come with wagering requirements that you need to fulfill if you want to withdraw your winnings.
- The bonus money must be wagered 40x
- You can't request for withdrawal before you meet the wagering requirements
All games at the casino contribute to the bonus, but not in the same way. For instance, video slots contribute 100%, classic slots contribute 75%, Fruit Blast contributes 50%, Simsalabim, Supernova, Hot Ink, Big Bad Wolf, Arabian Rose contribute 20%, all table games contribute 10% and all blackjack games contribute 5%.
Genesis Casino does not accept players from the following countries:
- Australia, Belgium, Denmark, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern, and Antarctic Territories, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Ukraine, United States.
The reason behind this is because gambling is restricted by law in some countries or the casino doesn’t have a license to operate in a given country.
The moment you try to sign up for the casino you will receive a message that you are not permitted to register with that country, thanks to the intelligent software that determines your location.