We have collected answers to the most frequently asked questions about Gratorama in our FAQ.
How can I enable cookies?
- Click on the tools menu
- Select internet options in the menu
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Click on the Default button
- Move the slider so that it is on one of the levels below Medium High
- Click OK to save changes
If you use Internet Explorer 6.x and 7.x you should do the following:
- Click on Tools at the top of the window
- Select Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Click on the Advanced button, which should be in the center of the Privacy tab screen
- Check ‘Override automatic cookie handling’
- Accept First and Third-party cookies
- Check ‘Always allow session cookies’
- Click on OK and restart your browser
If you are using Mozilla Firefox you should do the following:
- From the main menu select Tools/Options
- From the left panel of options select Privacy
- Expand the Cookies options on the right
- Select ‘Enable Cookies’
- Select ‘For the originating website only’
If you are using Opera 7+ then you should do the following:
- Choose Preferences from the File menu
- Click the Privacy Category
- Check Enable Cookies
- Select ‘Automatically accept all cookies’ from the drop-down menu
If you are using Safari then you should do the following:
- Choose Preferences from the Safari menu
- Click the Security icon
- In the ‘Accept Cookies’ selection box choose Always or Only from sites you navigate to
What happens if I get disconnected while still playing?
The casino's system is designed in a way that protects players from unjustifiable loss. If you place a bet and you press Play Now but you experience a technical failure, the round will be played automatically by the system. Once you regain internet connection you can log into your account and see the outcome of your bet when you click on the ‘Games History’ button.
I can't enter the ‘at’ symbol in the email field. What should I do?
When you want to use the @ sign you need to use a certain keyboard combination depending on your keyboard language.
- If you have a US keyboard press ‘Shift’ and then ‘2’.
- If you have a French Keyboard then press ‘AltGr’ which is the right-hand Alt key and then ‘0’
- If you have a UK Keyboard you need to press ‘Shift’ and then “(Quotes)
- If you have a German keyboard you need to press ‘AltGr’ which is the right-hand Alt key and then ‘Q’.
I keep receiving a message that the username already exists. What should I do?
When you try to create an account and you keep receiving the message that the username already exists then it is highly possible that some other client used the same username first. So you should try and enter a different username. There is another possibility too, maybe you have already created an account and can't remember the correct password to log in. If that is the case you should try and restore your password.
I can't remember my login details. What should I do?
It is possible to restore your username and password. In order to do that you need to contact customer support and they will guide you through the process.
I keep receiving a message ‘Invalid username and password’. What should I do? If you receive this message then it is highly possible that you are trying to login to your account with incorrect Username and Password. There are a couple of things you need to do in cases like this:
- Check if your Caps lock mode is on or whether you are using a different language on your keyboard.
- Check if you still have the email from the casino with your Username and Password and try to use the copy and paste option.
- Go to the ‘Forgot Password’ section and have a new password sent to you. If the problem still persists after you have done everything mentioned above then you should contact Customer Support and let the agents investigate what is happening with your account.
Can I cancel my withdrawal and return funds to my account?
Yes, it is possible to cancel your withdrawal while the status is still pending. If the status is Approved or Cancelled then there is nothing you can do.
How to receive Gratorama's promotional emails?
You need to add email@example.com to your Address Book or Safe Senders List first. The reason for this is because some Internet Service Providers block emails from senders whose email addresses are not in the recipient's list. In order to do that you need to follow these steps: For Live / Hotmail / MSN do the following things:
- Sign in to your email and click on Options in the top right of your screen. A drop-down menu will appear and you should click on ‘More options’.
- Under the ‘Junk e-mail’ section click on ‘Safe and blocked senders’
- Click on ‘Safe Senders’ and type firstname.lastname@example.org in the Sender or domain to mark as safe’ box and click ‘add to list’ If you are using Microsoft Outlook you should do the following:
- Click on the ‘File’ menu at the top of the screen, then click on ‘New’ and ‘Contact’.
- Into the email box type email@example.com, and ‘Save and Close’ If you are using Mozilla Thunderbird you should do the following:
- Click on the ‘File’ menu, then click on ‘New’ and ‘Address Book Card’
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org into the email box and click Ok. If you are using Gmail you should do the following:
- Click Contacts on the left side of any page.
- In the top left corner of the Contact manager click the New Contact button.
- Type in email@example.com into the email box and click Save. If you are using Yahoo Mail the classic version, then you should do the following:
- Go to any Gratorama email.
- Click on the ‘Add to Address Book’ link
- Type in firstname.lastname@example.org If you are using Yahoo Mail the newer version, then you should do the following:
- Click on the ‘Add’ link next to ‘Contacts’
- A small window will appear where you need to type in email@example.com into the ‘email’ box.
- Click ‘Save’
If you are using AOL then you should do the following:
- Click on ‘Contacts’ on the left bar
- Click the ‘New’ button next to the search box at the top and click ‘New Contact’
- Type in firstname.lastname@example.org in the ‘Email 1’ box.
Is it possible to change my email address?
Yes, you can update your new email address very easily. Select Change Email from the menu and type in the following information:
- Current password
- New email address
- Confirm new email address
- Click on Change After you fill in all the information you will see a message ‘Email Successfully Changed’. If in case you don’t receive the email you should check your Spam folder.
Is it possible to change my password?
Yes, you can change your password any time you want. As a matter of fact, we advise you to change your password once in a while just for your own safety. From the menu, select Change Password and type in the following information:
- Your old password
- Your new password
- Confirm new password
- Click on Change When you fill in all the information you should receive a message ‘Password Successfully Changed’
How can I chat with Support?
Every time you want to talk with the Customer Agents you need to click on the ‘Chat’ button and you will see a Chat window opening. If in case it's not opening then you need to make sure that your pop up blocker is not blocking it. The good news is that you can still continue playing while you converse with a support representative. If by any chance they are all busy talking with other clients you can leave your email or phone number and they will contact you as soon as possible.
How can I claim the $7 no-deposit bonus?
The no-deposit bonus is available the first time you sign up for an account at Gratorama.
What are ‘Comp Points’?
Comp points are just a small reward that you receive from the casino every time you play. For every $10 you wager you receive 1 comp point and it is not important whether you are playing with bonus money or your real money. Once you acquire 100 comp points you redeem them at the Cashier and you can later use them for wagering on all games.
What is Autoplay used for?
Below the Play Now button you will see the Auto button and when you click on it you will open the Autoplay box. Here you can choose the number of games you would like to play by clicking one of the buttons and the system will start playing once you click a number. You can stop autoplay any time you want and you don't have to wait for it to finish. Just click on the ‘Stop’ button and the autoplay will stop after the game finishes. The autoplay feature comes with some Advanced Settings too. When you use the advanced settings you instruct the game to stop in one of the following situations:
- ‘Any game won’ – If you choose this option the game will stop once you win, no matter if the prize won.
- ‘Single win exceeds’ – If you choose this option, the autoplay will stop once you win a prize higher than a certain amount. You are the one who will determine that amount beforehand.
- ‘Balance decreased by’ – If you choose this option, the autoplay will stop in case your balance decreases by a certain amount. You are the one who will determine the amount.
- ‘Balance increased by’ – If you choose this option, the autoplay will stop in case your balance increases by a certain amount. You are the one who will determine that amount.
Can I find all the deposits that I have made in the past?
Yes, you can check all the deposits you have made through the transaction history.
Can I check the status of my withdrawal?
Yes, you can check the status of your withdrawal request through the transaction history. If the status of your withdrawal is still ‘Pending’ you can cancel the withdrawal if you wish.
How does the casino keep my documents once I upload them?
There is nothing to worry about here. Once the casino receives your documents they are stored electronically in a secure environment with restricted access.
How can I send documents to the casino?
You can send all the necessary documents at the following email: email@example.com. We advise you to send high-quality copies allowing the casino to verify your details without unnecessary delays.
What types of documents do I need to send?
The casino may require you to send some or all of the following documents:
- Copy of a photo ID – This includes a copy of your Passport, Driver's License or your National ID card. When you send a copy make sure that all the details are visible on the document.
- Copy of your credit card – You will need to send a copy of the front and back of the credit card you used to make a payment. For your own safety, we advise you to block the 8 middle numbers on the front of the card and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card.
- Proof of address – In order to send proof of your address you can send a copy of a utility bill or a credit card statement. This should be a recent document where your name and address are included. In case you are sending a credit card statement then we advise you to block out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.