Over the past few years, online casinos have gained a lot of popularity among bettors from all over the world. That’s why it provides players with the exception of playing their favorite games from the comfort of their homes.
To begin your online casino journey, you will have to sign up for a certain casino. No matter whether the registration process is very simple, it can be difficult for beginners who have never played online.
In this detailed registration guide, we will cover each step towards successfully creating your online casino account and starting to play.
Best Online Casinos to Join
It’s important to know which is the best online casino to join, before diving into the registration process.
CasinoRank has done the research for you and compiled a list of the top online casinos for beginners. We carefully tested them, based on a variety of games, payments, security, availability, and also mobile platforms.
Complete the Registration
To begin with, you will have to access the casino you chose and proceed by clicking the sign button. This will redirect you to the registration form.
Providing Personal Information
These may include:
- Mobile Number.
Next, you will have to verify your identity, which is a standard procedure required by every licensed online casino.
To successfully do that, you only have to send scanned copies or pictures of some of the following documents:
- ID Card,
- Driver’s License,
- Utility Bill,
- Bank Statement.
Making a Deposit
When you complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) verification, you can proceed with checking the available bonuses and making a qualifying deposit.
Online casinos support plenty of payment options, so you can pick the one you like the most and start playing.
Account Registration Process at Online Casinos
You have to type some of your personal details when opening an account at the casino you chose. So, let’s take a look at that.
Username and Password
Your username will be visible to others, so you don’t need to be strict when picking one. But, don’t use any sensitive information.
When it comes to the password, it should be strong, as that’s how you will protect your account. You can always use a password generator randomly, which gives you a guarantee of a safer one.
You also have to provide payment details when you choose which method you want to use.
In case of using a credit card, you should enter:
- Credit card number,
- Expiration date,
- CVV code.
Common Issues with Registration
- Invalid information: Make sure that you enter all information correctly.
- Blocked account: You won’t be able to sign up at a certain casino if you already had an account there, which will result in being blocked.
Solutions for Registration Issues at Online Casinos
Usually, issues related to online casino signing up can be resolved without much effort.
- Check your internet connection: Poor internet connection can cause some loading problems during your registration
- Clear your browser cache: If you cannot send your sign-up form, you can try clearing the cache of your browser.
- Contact customer support: If you face any problems and you don’t know how to solve them, you can always get in touch with the customer support of the casino.
Registration Bonuses at Online Casinos
Most online casino sites will have specific bonuses for new players. This can give an excellent start to your betting journey, so it’s important to check if you can obtain any.
No Deposit Bonus
The no-deposit bonus doesn’t have any qualifying deposit requirements.
It may have wagering requirements that you should meet within a set deadline, which you can check on the T&Cs (Terms and Conditions) of the offer’s page.
A welcome bonus is a bonus that you'll get for making your first deposit after you're finished creating an account at an online casino. This bonus is usually a match bonus.
Some online casinos offer free spins as part of their registration bonus. Free spins can be used on specific slot machines and allow you to play without risking any of your own money.
How to Claim Registration Bonuses at Online Casinos
Collecting your online casino sign up bonus is pretty simple. To get extra help for that, you can always follow these steps.
- Terms and Conditions: Whenever you collect a bonus, you should take a look at its terms and conditions. That’s where you will find out how to qualify and if you have to wager the received amount.
- Use Bonus Code (if applicable): Some online casinos require you to enter a bonus code when claiming your bonus.
- Make a Deposit (if applicable): Most casino bonuses require an initial deposit for qualifying, which most of the time is accompanied by a minimum deposit amount. In addition, you may need to select the bonus upon topping up your account.
- Meet Wagering Requirements: Most bonuses come with wagering requirements. They have to be fully met within a certain deadline that is specified on the T&Cs page of the selected promo.
It’s essential to go to an online casino, which is licensed by the proper gambling authorities and also provides valid information during the sign-up process. And don't forget to claim your registration bonus!
If you are struggling with choosing a casino, the CasinoRank team listed some of the best casinos, which have one of the highest registration bonus offers that can give you benefits.