The Live Casino is the ultimate hit when it comes to online gambling. It has the power to bring the real-life casino experience to your home. The games are powered by some of the best live casino specialists so you will not be short of choice.
The choice of games and table limits is amazing at Lucky Niki.
· You can play Roulette with a minimum bet of just £1.00 and a maximum bet of £75,000
· You can play Auto Roulette with a minimum bet of just £1.00 and a maximum bet of £75,000
· You can play Blackjack with a minimum bet of just £1.00 and a maximum bet of £10,000
· You can play Common Draw with a minimum bet of just £1.00 and a maximum bet of £1,000
· You can play Baccarat with a minimum bet of just £1.00 and a maximum bet of £10,000
· You can play Baccarat Squeeze with a minimum bet of just £5.00 and a maximum bet of £10,000
· You can play Casino Hold’em with a minimum bet of just £1.00 and a maximum bet of £500
· You can play Dream Catcher with a minimum bet of just £0.10 and a maximum bet of £1,000
Live Poker offers an exciting journey that you have to experience first-hand. This is a game that you need to take some time to learn, and a lifetime to master. We assure you that the game is not difficult at all and you will not spend a lot of time learning the rules. You need to know the hands' rankings and just practice your gameplay and acquire a strategy.
Some casinos will require you to bet an amount that is equal to the big blind, and the good thing when you play the game live, you can ask the dealer if this is the rule that applies here too.
Let's see the hands you need to know before you join the action at a poker table at Lucky Niki Casino:
· Royal Flush – This is the highest-ranking hand that can't be beaten. The hand consists of Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and ten of a single suit.
· Straight Flush – This is when you manage to get five cards in a sequence of the same suit.
· Four of a Kind – This is when you manage to get four cards of the same rank, and one side card.
· Full House - This is when you manage to get three cards of the same rank, and two cards of different matching rank.
· Flush - This is when you manage to get five cards of the same suit not in sequence.
· Straight - This is when you manage to get five non-suited cards in sequence.
· Three of a Kind - This is when you manage to get three cards of the same rank and two unmatched cards.
· Two Pair - This is when you manage to get two cards of matching rank, two cards of different matching rank, and one kicker.
· Pair - This is when you manage to get two cards of matching rank and three unrelated side cards.· High Card - This is when you don’t manage to get a hand that qualifies in one of the categories mentioned above.
Baccarat is a very popular casino game and you can imagine the thrill of playing this game live against the dealer. The reason behind the huge popularity of Baccarat is the fact that the game is very simple to learn. There are a couple of rules you need to remember and you are good to go. The object of the game is to get a hand with a total value as closer to 9. You can't go bust like in Blackjack, because the cards are valued slightly differently in this game. Aces count as 1, cards from 2 through 9 have their face value, and 10s and face cards are valued 0. If the value of your first two cards is higher than 9, then the 10 value is erased. Let's say that you receive a 5 and a 6, which adds to 11. When we erase the 10 values we will be left with a hand with a total value of 1.
Depending on the score of your first two cards you might need to draw a third card.
The game is played out according to a fixed set of rules and there is nothing much you can do here. That is why we say that Baccarat is mainly a game of luck.
· When you or the banker receive a hand with a total value of 8 or 9, this is known as ‘natural hand’ and the game ends here and a new deal begins.
· If your first two cards give a total value of between 0 and 5, you must draw a third card.
· If your first two cards give a total value of between 6 and 7, you can't draw a third card, and the banker will draw on a score between 0 and 5.
The rules for the banker are slightly different, not to say more complicated than the rules for the player. The good news is that you don’t have to learn those rules to play the game successfully. What is more, the banker has to follow these rules even when they have a hand that would bring them a win.
· When the banker has a hand with a total value between 0 and 2, they will draw a third card.
· When the banker has a hand with a total value of 3, they will draw a third card if the player draws a third card no matter the value.
· When the banker has a hand with a total value of 4, they will draw a third card when the player draws a third card between 2 and 7.
· When the banker has a hand with a total value of 5, they will draw a third card when the player draws a third card between 4 and 7.
· When the banker has a hand with a total value of 6, they will draw a third card when the player draws a third card between 6 and 7.
· When the banker has a hand with a total value of 6, they will draw a third card when the player draws a third card between 6 and 7.· When the banker has a hand with a total value of between 7 and 9, they will not draw a third card.
You can play a huge number of games at Lucky Niki live. They offer the widest range of betting options for table games. You can play the following games live Blackjack Live, Baccarat Control Squeeze, Baccarat A, Baccarat B, Casino Hold'Em, Common Draw Blackjack, Manual Shoe B Blackjack, VIP Blackjack, Manual Shoe A Blackjack, Platinum Live Casino, Blackjack Live, Blackjack Live Silver, Blackjack Diamond VIP, Blackjack Live White, Speed Baccarat, Blackjack Party, Blackjack Grand VIP, and Dream Catcher.
If you are a fan of Poker you can find the following games Texas Hold'Em, Three Card Poker, and Caribbean Stud Poker.
And roulette fans can enjoy one of the following games Auto Roulette, French Roulette, VIP Roulette, Deutsches Roulette, Roulette Live, Svensk Roulette, Dragonara, Immersive Roulette, Powerball, Auto Roulette VIP, and Benelux Slingshot Roulette.
When you decide to play Live Blackjack at Lucky Niki you will be seated on a table across from a real-life dealer. You can find games that offer different stakes and they are all played with eight 52-card decks. The game starts with all players placing their bets and receiving two cards face-up. The dealer will receive one card face-up and one card face-down. The dealer will check its face-down card to check whether they have a Blackjack, and if the face-up card is an Ace, the players are allowed to buy insurance.
Once you receive your two cards you have different options on how to continue the game. You can double down on any two-card hand which means you should double your bet and receive only one card after that. You can split your hand if you receive a pair, and play it as two spate hands. You will have to make another bet that is equal to your initial bet as well. The only option that is not allowed when you play Live Blackjack is Surrender.
All Live Blackjack tables operate around the clock and they are available in English and German at this point. Some of the games offer the Bet Behind feature and Perfect Pairs which makes the gameplay even more interesting.
The bet behind feature allows you to bet behind any seat on the table while you are waiting for your seat or you are looking for some more action.
Perfect Pairs is another optional bet which is available on all Live Blackjack tables. You can place a bet on whether your cards will be paired, and there are three types of pairs, Perfect Pair, Colored Pair, and Mixed Pair.
· Perfect Pair is when you have matched suits.
· Colored Pairs is when you have matched colors.
· Mixed Pairs is when you have matched ranks only.
21+3 is another optional bet based on your two cards plus the dealers up card. The payout for this bet is the following:
· When you have the Suited Trips the payout is 100:1.
· When you have the Straight Flush the payout is 40:1.
· When you have Three of a Kind the payout is 30:1.
· When you have the Straight the payout is 10:1.
· When you have Flush the payout is 5:1.
You have to admit that the Live Roulette table is always the focal point of any land-based casino. And, the great news is that you don’t have to go to a land-based casino anymore to enjoy the magic that roulette can offer to its players. You can play many different versions of the game live at Lucky Niki. You can start with European Roulette, which is considered a classic. There are 37 pockets numbered zero to 36 and you can place many different bets. The reason why you should start with this exact game is that it offers better odds than the other versions of the game. This is great especially if you are a beginner.
You can place Inside and Outside Bets in Roulette. Inside bets are the following:
· Straight bet – This is a bet on a single number. To place this bet you need to place your chips on the chosen number.
· Split Bet – This is a bet on two vertically or horizontally adjacent numbers. To place this bet you need to place the chips on the edge shared by the numbers.
· Street bet – This is a bet on three consecutive numbers in a horizontal line. To place this bet you need to place the chips on the outer edge of the number at either end of the line.
· Corner/Square Bet – This is a bet on four numbers that meet at the corner. To place this bet you need to place the chips on the common corner.
· Six Line/Double Street – This is a bet on six consecutive numbers that form two horizontal lines. To place this bet you need to place the chips on the outer corner shared by the two leftmost or the two rightmost numbers.
· Trio bet – This is a bet on three numbers that involve one zero. To place this bet you need to place the chips on the corner shared by the three chosen numbers.
· First Four bet – This is a bet on 0, 1, 2, and 3. To place this bet you need to place the chips on the outer corner shared by 0, 1 or 0, 3.
· Basket bet – This is a bet on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. To place this bet you need to place the chips on the corner shared by 0, 1 or 00, 3.
Outside bets are the following:
· Low or High bet – This is a bet you place on all low numbers from 1 through 18, or on all high numbers from 19 through 36.
· Red or Black – This is a bet that the white ball will fall on either color.
· Even or Odd bet – This is a bet that the ball will fall on either an even or odd number.
· Dozen Bet – This is a bet that the number will be in the first dozen, second dozen, or the third dozen.
· Column Bet – This is a bet that the number will be in the chosen vertical column of 12 numbers.
· Snake Bet – This is a special bet that covers the numbers 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34. The bet got its name from the snake-like pattern on the table.