If you want to enjoy a live gaming experience of immense quality at the comfort of your own home. You can access an exciting range of live dealer games and you can definitely find the one you really like.
At Royal Panda you can find many different games with live dealer streamed right to your computer or handheld device. Some of the games you can play include:
- MONOPOLY LIVE
- LIVE THREE CARD POKER
- SLINGSHOT AUTO ROULETTE
- LIVE ULTIMATE TEXAS HOLD’EM
- LIVE BACCARAT SQUEEZE
- BLACKJACK PARTY
- LIVE BACCARAT
- LIVE CASINO HOLD’EM
- LIVE BLACKJACK
- LIVE DRAGON TIGER
- LONDON ROULETTE
- LIVE SPEED ROULETTE
- ROYAL PANDA LIVE BLACKJACK VIP
- LIVE SPEED BACCARAT
- LIVE ROULETTE
- IMMERSIVE ROULETTE
- DOUBLE BALL ROULETTE
- FOOTBALL STUDIO
- LIVE AMERICAN ROULETTE
- ROYAL PANDA LIVE BLACKJACK 2
- LIGHTNING ROULETTE
- DREAM CATCHER
- ROYAL PANDA LIVE BLACKJACK
- LIGHTNING DICE
- ROYAL PANDA LIVE ROULETTE
- DEAL OR NO DEAL LIVE
- SUPER SIC BO
- FREE BET BLACKJACK
The games are hosted by professionally trained dealers and before you start playing you need to be aware of the table limits.
Live Blackjack at Royal Panda is available for both low rollers and high rollers. You can find tables with bets starting as low as $5 up to $5.000 per hand. You can use the chat option to communicate with the dealer and also with the other players at the tale. This adds to the social element of the game.
The objective of the game is to achieve a higher card count than the dealer, but without going over 21. The best hand at Blackjack is when the two cards you receive are with the value of 21. You play the game against the dealer and not against the other players.
- The game is played with 8 decks.
- The dealer always stands on 17.
- You can Double Down on any 2 initial cards.
- You can split initial cards of equal value.
- Only one Split per hand is allowed.
- You will receive a single card to each Split Ace.
- You are not allowed to Double Down after Split.
- Insurance is offered when the dealer shows an Ace.
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
- Insurance pays 2 to 1.
- Push game when hands tie.
The game is played with up to 7 players and with 8 standard 52-deck cards and the card values are as follows:
- Cards from 2 to 10 are worth their face value.
- The face cards are each worth 10.
- Aces are worth 1 or 11, whichever is better for your hand.
The game starts with the dealer dealing 2 cards to the player and 2 cards to themselves. The players cards are both face-up while the dealer's cards one is face up, and the second card is face down. If the value of your two cards is 21, you have a natural blackjack and you win the hand.
If the dealer's up-card is an ace, you are given the option to buy insurance. The amount of insurance is equal to one half of your main bet, and this bet is settled separately from your original bet. Then the dealer peaks to see if they have a blackjack and if they do, the game ends here. If they don't then the round continues as usual. If both you and the dealer have a blackjack, the game ends in a push and your bet is returned. When the dealer doesn’t have a blackjack, as we said before, you continue playing the game as usual.
You are allowed to improve your hand by doubling down your bet and receiving just one additional card. You can hit more than once, to receive additional cards to improve your hand. You can stand after you receive your first two initial cards. This is usually done when you are satisfied with your hand or you believe that a third card will not improve your hand in any way. If you receive two cards with the same value you can split your hand and make two separate hands. You will have to add an initial bet equal to your main bet. You will then receive a second card to both your hands. Again, you can improve the value of the hand with additional cards before you decide to stand.
Most games at Royal Panda offer side bets like Perfect Pairs and 21+3. You can place side bets in combination with your main bet.
The perfect pair gives you the chance to win if your first two cards you receive are a pair. There are 3 different types of pairs:
Perfect Pair – same suit, e.g. two Aces of Spades.
Coloured Pair – different suits of the same colour, e.g. 2 of Diamonds + 2 of Hearts.
Mixed Pair – different suits, e.g. 10 of Hearts + 10 of Clubs.
The 21+3 bet gives you the chance to win if your first two cards and the dealer's up card form a winning combination like one of these:
Suited Trips – an identical triplet, e.g. 3 Queens of Hearts.
Straight Flush – in numerical sequence and same suit, e.g. 10, Jack and Queen of Diamonds.
Three of a Kind – same value but different suits, e.g. any 3 non-matching Kings.
Straight – in numerical sequence but different suits, e.g. 2 of Spades + 3 of Clubs + 4 of Hearts.
Flush – same suit, e.g. 2, 6 and 10 of Clubs.
Live roulette at Royal Panda offers a superb experience for everyone who enjoys playing this game. There are 2 different presentation angles available and you can always use the chat feature to talk with the dealer or with the other players at the table.
Roulette is not just a wheel you see spinning throughout your game play, but it is a classic casino game controlled by a live dealer and while you play you can get as comfy as you like. You get the social interaction playing with real people in a casino room that is streamed right to your home, or office, and while you are riding a train going to work. There is nothing else that can bring you as close to a real casino game play, as live games can.
The objective of the game is to guess on what number the ball will land. The wheel includes the numbers from 1 to 36 and a single 0 on the European wheel and a single and double zero on the American wheel. You can place many different bets on the Roulette table and each type of bet covers a certain range of numbers. There are two basic types of bets, inside and outside bets. Furthermore, the inside bets are the following bets:
- Straight up bet is when you place your chips on a single number.
- Split bet is when you place your chips on a line between any two numbers.
- Street bet is when you place your chips at the end of any row of numbers and this bet covers 3 numbers.
- Corner bet is when you place your chips at the corner where 4 numbers meet.
- Line bet is when you place your chips at the end of the two rows on the intersection between them. This bet covers all the numbers in both rows, a total of 6 numbers.
Outside bets are the following:
- Column bet is when you place your chips in one of the boxes marked ‘2 to 1’ at the end of the column that covers all 12 numbers. The zero is not covered with this bet.
- Dozens of bets are placed when you place your chips in one of the three boxes marked "1st 12", "2nd 12" or "3rd 12"and it covers all 12 numbers.
- Red/Black bet is when you place your chips on the Red or Black box and this bet covers 18 numbers. Again, the zero is not covered with this bet.
- Even/Odd bet is when you place your chips in one of the boxes that cover the 18 even or odd numbers. The zero is not covered with this bet.
- Low/High bet is when you place your chips on the box that covers the first 18 or the last 18 numbers. The zero is not covered in this bet.
At Royal Panda, there are usually more than 100 live events you can bet on, and also you can find live betting options on all major sports.
The live casino section is a whole other story. Nothing beats placing bets at a Live Casino game. At this point, there are 19 live casino games and with that the casino covers most of the cards and table games. If you are a fan of roulette we suggest you try one of these games Live Roulette games such as London Roulette, Immersive Roulette, Double Ball Roulette, and Live Roulette. If you prefer card games then you can throw a hand or two at Live Blackjack, Live Speed Baccarat, Live Baccarat Squeeze, and Royal Panda Live Blackjack.