It is highly unlikely, but people can get addicted to gambling. It is completely normal to have one or two-times losing streak, because that will not change your lifestyle in a drastic way. But, if you lose sufficient amounts of money on a regular basis, then it is time to take matters in your hands and seek professional help.
Most players start gambling occasionally to pass some time or for many different reasons. That behavior in some cases progresses from occasional to habitual gambling. The urge to gamble becomes so intense that players tend to gamble with higher stakes and neglect all other aspects of their life.
Since, there is a possibility to develop gambling addiction we advise players to take some precautionary measures even before they start playing:
Deposit Limit - You can set deposit limits to your account and once you reach those you can't make any new deposits until the time frame is over. You can set deposit limits on your own or you can contact customer support and they will gladly help you. When you place deposit limits to your account, all withdrawal requests will be limited to five times the deposit limit, and any request exceeding this amount will be declined.
Self-Assessment Test – This is a set of questions that will help you better understand your gambling habits. Take a look at the questions and try to be honest when you answer them:
- Have you ever missed school or work due to gambling?
- Have you lost your good reputation because of gambling?
- Do you ever feel regret because of gambling?
- Do you gamble to earn money you desperately need to solve your financial troubles?
- Do your gambling habits cause a decrease in your ambition?
- Do you ever feel that you need to gamble more and win back the money you have already lost?
- Do you gamble after a win hoping that you will win even more money?
- Do you gamble until you lose all the money that you have?
- Have you ever borrowed money to gamble?
- Have you ever sold anything so you would have more money to gamble?
- Do you feel reluctant to use ‘gambling money’ for other things?
- Do you lose interest in what is happening with your family and friends due to your gambling habits?
- Do you always prolong the time you spend gambling?
- Do you ever gamble to escape reality?
- Have you ever thought of committing an illegal activity to fund your gambling habit?
- Have you ever experienced insomnia because of your gambling?
- Have difficult life situations increased the urge to gamble more?
- Do you have the feeling to celebrate any success in life with gambling even more?
- Have you ever thought of suicide because of your gambling habits?
Self-Exclude – For each player that likes to restrict their gambling, Royal Spinz provides different self-exclusion tools you can use. These tools will allow you to close your account or to restrict your ability to place bets. If you need any additional information regarding these tools you can contact Customer Service. You need to remember that any limits and exclusions are set per account, so if you have other accounts you need to set the limits on each account.
Royal Spinz seeks to address problem gambling in many different ways. Their employees are trained to recognize problem gamblers and in that order to take appropriate actions. They follow strict procedures for profiling Players and identifying their age to prevent underage gambling.
Each player can contact Customer Support to set a limit on the amount that they can wager: · Players can set a limit on the amount they can wager within a specified period of time. · Players can set a limit on the losses within a specified period of time. · Players can set a limit on the amount of time they can play in any one session. · Players can exclude themselves from playing for a definite or indefinite period of time.