The number of games you can find at Casino-X is colossal. No matter what your preferences are, you will find something interesting at the casino to pass some time. There are plenty of different slots, table games, and progressive jackpots to keep you entertained for hours.
If you are looking for a game that is not that complex but still offers that James Bond-style fun, then you should look for Baccarat. This is a simple game with three possible outcomes that will make you want to play more. The dealer does all the work for you so you are left to enjoy. There can be three possible outcomes – the player wins, the banker wins or the game ends in a tie. Once you place your bet, the dealer deals out the cards face up and whichever hand is closest to nine, wins. When the total value of the hand is greater than nine, then you have to drop the 10 to get the hand value. For instance, if you receive two cards that add up to 17, when you drop the first digit, the value of your hand will be 7.
If either you or the banker receives a hand with a total value of 8 or 9, this is called a natural win and the game is over. If neither hand totals 8 or 9, the dealer may draw an additional card. The third card rules are very clear and they are slightly different for the banker than the ones for the player.
Third card rules for the player The player always goes first and the banker's hand depends on the Player's hand. If the player's hand is with a total value of 8 or 9, the player will stand and win. This is called a natural win where no additional cards are drawn. The player will always stand on a points total of 6 or 7. The player will draw a third card on a total between 0 and 5.
Third card rules for the banker When the banker's hand totals between 0 and 2, the banker will draw an additional card unless the player has a natural 8 or 9. When the banker's hand totals 3, the banker will draw a third card if the player's third card is 0 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 or 9. The banker will stand if the player's third card is 8. When the banker's hand totals 4, the banker will draw a third card if the player's third card is 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7. The banker will stand if the player's third card is 0 – 1 – 8 – 9. When the banker's hand totals 5, the banker will draw a third card if the player's third card is 4 – 5 – 6 – 7. The banker will stand if the player's third card is 0 – 1 – 2 – 3 - 8 – 9. When the banker's hand totals 6, the banker will draw a third card if the player's third card is 6 – 7. The banker will stand if the player's third card is 0 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 8 – 9. When the banker's hand totals 7, they will stand.
Slots / Online slot machines
Many players say that online video slot games are their favorite and we have to agree with them. Slots are simple, easy to play, and learn and they can offer hours and hours of entertainment. What is more, you can earn millions when you play progressive slots, since the prize is getting bigger with every single day. When you play online slots there is a whole world to discover. There are randomly triggered features that will not only make the gameplay more interesting but also they will drastically enhance your balance too. Is playing for real money something that you would like to try, so then you should consider finding a good online slot game at Casino-X. Once you try a few different games you will rest assured that slot machines work perfectly and they are something you would consider in the future. What is more, you can try games from different software providers until you find the one game that will soon become your favorite.
There are a total of 6 poker games at Casino-X including Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Aces & Faces, Aces & Eights, Bonus Deuces Wild, and Double Double Bonus. Video poker has become one of the favorite ones among players. The game has a simple set of rules that you can easily memorize. Also, you can try a few rounds for free just so you can get acquainted with the software and how the game works. Once you feel confident enough, you can start playing for real money and see the true colors of this amazing game. At Casino-X, there are rooms for both beginners and professionals so you can join the one that suits your level. Playing video poker at Casino-X is made even easier thanks to some benefits the casino has to offer such as cashback, no deposit offers, and many other ones.
Bingo is a well-known game played by everyone. The tumbler is full of numbered balls while you have your ticket in front of you. As the ball is chosen out and called you need to check if you have the same number on your ticket. If you receive 5 numbers in a row you win.
Blackjack is a game with the lowest house edge so you have a real chance to beat the house. You play the game against the dealer and the idea is to have a hand with a higher number than the dealer. The game starts with all the players making bets and then the dealer deals two cards to the players and two to themselves where one card is face up and the other one is face down. All the cards have their face value in Blackjack where the picture cards count as 10 and the Ace can count as either 1 or 11.
Once you receive your 2 initial cards you have to decide your next move and you have the option to stand, hit, surrender, double down, or split. When you hit, you want the dealer to give you another card. This is a move you should make when you believe that another card can improve the total value of your hand. When you stand, this means you are happy with your hand or there is nothing much you can do with a third card.
When you are splitting this means you have two cards of the same value. You must make another bet equal to the previous one because now you are playing two separate hands. You can draw as many cards as you need, except when you split aces, you can draw only one card to each ace. When you double down, you are doubling your initial bet and you will receive one drawcard. When you surrender you forfeit the hand immediately and automatically lose half the original bet. When the dealer's up card is an ace, you can take insurance which is a side bet where you are betting that the dealer's facedown card is a 10.
We believe that no person in this world hasn't heard about the game of roulette. This is a popular casino game featured in many popular films, so you have probably wondered how it would feel like to spin the wheel yourself. Well, now you have a chance to do that at Casino-X no matter where you are and what time of the day is.
The game starts with you making a bet. The dealer will throw a ball into the spinning roulette wheel and you can still make a bet while the wheel is spinning. Once the dealer announces ‘No more bets’, at that point you are not allowed to make any bets. There are different combinations of bets that can be made but in general, we divide the bets to inside and outside bets.
Inside bets are the following:
- Straight-up bet is a bet on one number. If you guess the number right you will receive a payout of 35 to 1. The house edges on the American double-zero wheel is 5.26%, and on the European single-zero wheel is 2.70%.
- A split bet is a bet placed on more than one number by placing your chips on the line between two numbers. The payout of this bet is 17 to 1. The house edges are 5.26 for the American double-zero wheel and 2.70 for the single-zero European wheel.
- A street bet is a bet on three numbers and you place this bet by putting your chips on the outside border of the three numbers. The winning bet pays off 11 to 1. The house edge on the American double-zero wheel is 5.26 percent and it is 2.70 percent on the single-zero European wheel.
- A corner bet is a bet on four numbers and it is placed on the intersection where four numbers meet. The payout for this bet is 8 to 1. The house edge on the American double-zero wheels is 5.26 percent and it is 2.70 percent on the single-zero European wheels
- Five number bet, as its name suggests, is a bet on five numbers. This bet is found only on the American double-zero roulette wheel and it includes the following numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3.the house edge for this bet is 7.89%.
- Line bet is a bet on 6 numbers and the payout for this bet is 5 to 1. The house edge on the American double-zero wheels is 5.26 percent and it is 2.70 percent on the single-zero European wheels. Outside bets are the following bets:
- A column bet is when you predict that one of the columns of numbers on the layout will have the winning number. To make this bet, place your chips at the bottom of the column that you think will win. The payout for this bet is 2 to 1. The house edge on the American double-zero wheels is 5.26 percent and 2.70 percent on the single-zero European wheels.
- A dozen bet is when you bet that one of a dozen numbers on the layout will hit. You can bet on the First Dozen, the Second Dozen, or the Third Dozen. The payout for this bet is 2 to 1 and if the ball lands on 0 or 00 you will lose. The house edge on the American double-zero wheels is 5.26 percent and 2.70 percent on the single-zero European wheels.
- The odd or even bet is placed on either the odd or even section of the layout. There are 18 odd and 18 even numbers and if the ball lands on either 0 or 00 you will lose the bet. The payout for this bet is 1 to 1. The house edge on the American double-zero wheels is 5.26 percent and 2.70 percent on the single-zero European wheels.
- High or low bet is when you bet on all low numbers from 1 through 18, or on all high numbers from 19 through 36. Again, if the ball lands on 0 or 00 you will lose. The house edge on the American double-zero wheels is 5.26 percent and 2.70 percent on the single-zero European wheels.
- Red or black bet is when you bet on the color of the number that will hit. The payout for this bet is 1 to 1. The house edge on the American double-zero wheels is 5.26 percent and 2.70 percent on the single-zero European wheels.
At Casino-X you can bet on many different sports including American Football, Badminton, Bandy, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Curling, Cycling, Darts, Football, GAA Football, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, MotoGP, Motor Sports, Olympic Games, Rugby, Rugby Union, Special Bets, Surfing, Tennis, Trotting, US Sports, Volleyball, Water Polo, Winter Sports, and Βaseball. At the sports betting section, you can find more than 30 sport types and many more events throughout the month. You can both wager on the biggest sporting events but also earn a quick buck in popular live video games, elections, and more.
The casino reserves the right to cancel any bet made on bad odds. They can also restrict, cancel, or limit a bet. When an event gets suspended the settlements will be decided according to the betting rules specified for that sport. Maximum bet amounts on all sporting events will be determined by the sportsbook platform. Once a transaction is complete it cannot be changed. You should be careful when you are trying to make a transaction. Any dispute must be lodged within seven days from the date the bet in question has been decided.
There are different kinds of bets you can place and we will list some of them for you:
- Single bets are bets on the outcome of an event.
- Combo bets are bets on several independent outcomes of events. To win this bet you need to guess right the outcomes of all events included in your bet.
- A Trixie bet is a combination of one treble and three doubles from a selection of three matches.
- A Patent is a combination, which includes one treble, three doubles, and three singles from a selection of three matches.
- A 'Yankee' is a combination, which includes one fourfold, four trebles, and six doubles from a selection of four matches.
- A Canadian is a combination, which includes one fivefold, five fourfold, ten trebles, and ten doubles from a selection of five matches.
- A 'Heinz' is a combination, which includes one sixfold, six five folds, fifteen fourfolds, twenty trebles, and fifteen doubles from a selection of six matches.
- A 'Super Heinz' is a combination, which includes one sevenfold, seven sixfolds, twenty-one fivefolds, thirty-five fourfolds, thirty-five trebles, and twenty-one doubles from a selection of seven matches.
- A 'Goliath' is a combination, which includes one eightfold, eight sevenfolds, twenty-eight sixfolds, fifty-six fivefolds, seventy fourfolds, fifty-six trebles, and twenty-eight doubles from a selection of eight matches.
Real Money Games
At Casino-X you will find some of the best real money games on the market.
- Live Dealer
- Video Poker