There are 2 variations of Baccarat offered at CasinoCasino, the standard one and the Nepal Variant where a winning Banker total of six pays 1 to 2. Both games are played with standard 8 deck cards. Here is a list of primary bets at Baccarat and the house edge: · If you place a bet on the player the payout is 1:1 and the house edge is 1.24%. · If you place a bet on the banker the payout is 0.95:1 and the house edge is 1.06% · If you place a bet on a tie, the payout is 8:1 and the house edge is 14.36%. In some cases the payout can be 9:1 for this bet and the house edge is 4.84%.
In commission free baccarat the Banker bet has a house edge of 1.46% and the odds for the Player and Tie are the same.
Some operators offer side bets on baccarat and here is a list of the ones you can find at CasinoCasino: · The payout for the player pair is 11:1 and the house edge is 10.36%. · The payout for the banker pair is 11:1 and the house edge is 10.36%. · The payout for either pay is 5:1. This includes either the first two player cards or the first two banker cards which form a pair. The house edge is 13.71%. · The payout for super 6 is 16:1 and the house edge is 8.43%. This is only available for commission free baccarat only. · The payout for a perfect pair is 25:1 for one pair and 200:1 for two pairs. The house edge is 8.05%. Player bonus and banker bonus are just new terms for Dragon bonus. The house edge on the player bonus is 2.65% and the house edge on the banker bonus is 9.37%.
Slots are probably one of the most popular games at any casino. At CasinoCasino you can find more than 50 video and classic slots from the following providers: · Amatic Industries Slots · Net Entertainment Slots · Barcrest Slots · Big Time Gaming Slot Machines · Thunderkick Slot Machines · Novomatic Slot Machines
First Person Blackjack by Evolution Gaming is an amazing addition to CasinoCasino's portfolio. The game redefines the concept of both live and RNG virtual tables by creating a multi layered platform. This blackjack version is not a live game but it creates the illusion of one.
The player is in complete control of the game. If you want to initiate a new game you just click on the Deal Now button and the cards are drawn from the shoe. This is not the case in the conventional live tables. There is a betting limit that you need to respect so you don't have any control over the game whatsoever. Side bets are also available and you can bet on Perfect Pairs and 21+3.
There is also insurance available in case one of the dealer's cards is an Ace. You can place an insurance bet and save 50% of your stake if the dealer lands a Blackjack.
The main feature is the GO Live which will take you to a studio streamed live Blackjack.
European Blackjack is usually played with 6 decks but you can find some variants that use 4 or even 8 decks. There is also a variant that is played with 2 decks. This game is played against the dealer, there is nothing new here, and the aim of the game is to beat the dealer by obtaining a Blackjack or an overall score which is closest to 21.
The card values at European Blackjack are mainly the same as in other Blackjack variants. Aces are worth 1 or 11, 10s and face cards are worth 10, and the number cards have the same worth as their numerical value. The main difference in European Blackjack is that there are certain rules that vary from the standard game. So, before you decide to play the game you need to get acquainted with the rules.
· When the dealer hits Blackjack the player loses his total bet · You can't split 4s, 5s and 10 valued cards. · You are allowed to split Aces and you can receive only one card for each Ace. · You are allowed to double after a split. · The dealer stands on soft 17 · The dealer draws on 16 · The player can take an insurance bet · You can't surrender during the game.
Playing European Blackjack has its perks. It offers all the features other online variants have and something more. You can decide on the speed of the game and enjoy different moves that other games lack.
How to play European Blackjack online?
Playing European blackjack online is so much fun. You can experience all the features that this online variant boasts and so much more. You are in control of the speed of the game which is one of the best perks of the game but also you can try out some new moves. The first thing you need to do is to load the game. You can do that by heading to your favorite blackjack casino and select European blackjack. We suppose that you have already made a deposit and you can play for real money. You then need to decide what your next move is and how much you want to bet. Just click on the desired chip and wait for the result. If you have cards that are worth a total of 21 or close to 21 you win, and you will receive your payout immediately. If the dealer has a blackjack or better cards than you, then you lose. If neither of you has blackjack then you are still in play and you have to decide your next move. There are 4 moves in total but you have to choose them wisely if you want to win the prize:
- Hit – When you select the hit button that means you will get another card and another possibility to better your initial score.
- Split – The split option in European Blackjack is only available when you have two cards that are of the same value. When you split your cards you will be left with 2 hands and an extra bet will be made for the other hand that's been created. You will receive one additional card for each hand. In case you have a pair of Aces you can split the pair, but you will receive only one additional card and you will not be able to resplit. In this variant of Blackjack you are able to split your hand up to 3 times. Only cards with same numerical value can be split. You can split 2s, 3s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s and Aces. You are not allowed to split 10s and 5s, and 4s can be split in certain cases only, when the dealer's up card is a 5 or 6.
- Double – When you choose the ‘Double’ option you'll be able to double your bet.
- Insurance – Every time the dealer’s up card is an Ace you will be able to take Insurance. The idea here is that the dealer's next card will be 10, and if you guessed right you will receive a payout of 2:1.
The payout in European Blackjack is 1:1. People like this Blackjack variant because it offers great payouts. · If you have a blackjack the payout is 3:2 · If you have a blackjack after a split the payout is 1:1 · If you have a hand of 21 the payout is 1:1 · If you have other winning hands the payout is 1:1 · If you take the insurance bet, the payout is 2:1
Blackjack is not like other casino games when you can rely on luck. This is a game that heavily relies on strategy. It is always better to use even basic strategy rather than just hope you will get the right cards the first time you try. For that reason we have created a basic chart strategy that will tell you when to hit, stand, split, double or take insurance. This chart is based on a 6 deck game but it can also be used for games with 4 to 8 decks.
· Dealer stands on soft 17 · The player can only double on totals of 9 through 11 · Player can double after a split
Blackjack Classic is a game that was created by NetEnt and it offers players the ability to play up to 5 hands at the same time. The minimum bet starts at €1 and goes up to €40. But NetEnt doesn't stop here, they also offer 2 more tables for low rollers and high rollers too. The low roller table starts with a minimum bet €0.10 and goes up to €5 and the high roller blackjack starts with minimum bet of €25 and goes up to €500.
There are a couple of roulette variants that could be found at CasinoCasino: · Roulette Advanced · First Person Roulette · American Roulette · American Roulette 3D · European Roulette · First Person Lightning Roulette · French Roulette