Gambling, just like any other addiction, is a serious issue that should be addressed promptly. If you are dealing with gambling problems then we advise you to contact one of the following organizations for advice and guidance: · Gambling Therapy: https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/en/ · Responsible Gambling Council: https://www.responsiblegambling.org/ · GamCare (UK-based): 0-845-600-0133 or https://www.gamcare.org.uk
You can adjust the maximum deposit limits any time you want. Limits can be set for the following periods daily, weekly and monthly.
Self-assessment tests can help you better understand your gambling habits. Make sure that you answer all the questions honestly because it is for your good:
- Do you believe that gambling is affecting your work?
- Do you argue with your friends and family about the amount of time you spend gambling?
- Do people know you and refer to you as a gambler?
- Do you ever feel guilty after losing a lot of money gambling?
- Do you believe that gambling is a good source of income?
- Do you believe you have to return to play more and win back the money you have lost?
- Is gambling the only thing you want to win?
- Does winning inspire you to play even more?
- Do you ever gamble until you lose all your money?
- Do you sometimes borrow money for gambling?
- Have you ever sold something personal to have money for gambling?
- Is gambling the most important thing for you?
- Do you gamble longer than you intend to?
- Do you see gambling as an escape from your everyday life?
- Have you ever considered stealing to have money for gambling?
- Do you feel more stress because of your gambling habits?
- Do you get the urge to gamble when you are having a difficult day?
- Do you gamble to celebrate good news?
- Have you ever thought of suicide because of your gambling?
If you answer with a 'yes', to most of the questions then you should consider seeking professional help. There is not only one thing that will help you for sure, but you have to find what works best for you. You can contact some of the following organizations for advice and guidance:
If your gambling behavior is getting out of hand then you should consider locking your account for some time. You have two options here, you can take a break for 24 hours or you can self-exclude for a minimum of 6 months.
Ruby Fortune does everything that is in their power to remain the very best online entertainment group. They strive to provide fun, responsible and safe gaming experience to their players.
To assist you they offer a range of advice and account options that will give you control of both the time and money you spend. Some of the features you can take advantage of are:
Session time Limit Take a break Self-exclusion Reality Check Limit your deposits Limit your Turnover Limit you Loss
You take a big part of your gambling and there are some things that you should take into consideration even before you create your account. Gambling is a form of entertainment and not a way to make an income. Always keep track of the time and money you spend gambling.