How to open and register for an account?
If you decide to close your account for some reasons, the same account can be also reopen at any time. You can request through Live Chat or email, whether you want to open or close your account. The only thing you need to do is to be very clear what you want. You can ask for your account to be CLOSED or SELF-EXCLUDED, and follow the instructions to do so.
You, as a player, are allowed to have only one account. If the casino realizes that you have multiple accounts, they reserve the right to close such account and to void any winnings and bonuses.
When you open an account you need to choose your username and password. All the personal information that you share with the casino is kept private. You are responsible for all bets that are placed on your account. In case you forget your signing in details, or you believe that a third party is using your information you should contact the casino immediately. You will receive new security details via email.
If by any chance another person accesses your account, all their actions will be considered your responsibility. It doesn ``t matter whether you approved their access or not. In these cases you hold the casino harmless against all costs, claims and damages connected with the use of your account by a third party.
- When you open an account you agree that the casino may perform certain verification checks. The casino has the right to close, suspend or terminate your account if there are issues with the Verification Checks.
- You will need to verify your email via an activation link, or using other proof to show that the email account belongs to you. Your account may be suspended if you fail this step and any winnings voided until the account details have been verified.
- The casino may make use of third party agencies to confirm your age. Once the Verification Checks are completed and it is proven that you are not of legal age to gamble the following things will happen: (i) your account will be closed; (ii) the casino will retain any winnings; (iii) all funds deposited will be returned to you by a method that the casino thinks is the most suitable. In case you made a prior withdrawal, the amount will be deducted from the amount returned.
- The casino has the right to make some additional verification checks. The casino may make use of third party agencies to confirm your age, identity, address, payment methods or any other information that is necessary. This process may include checking certain public or private databases. Once you make an account you agree that the casino may use, record and disclose such personal information. Data Protection Act implies that the third parties that the casino uses are fully aware and always act in accordance with its provision and instructions. You may need to send your ID as part of the verification checks, or some other document. Your account may be suspended and you will not be allowed to place any bets until you have completed the Verification Checks. The casino has a right to carry out further Verifications Check. They may ask for extra documents or information, in order to confirm your age, address and payment details. This is all done to protect your account. If by any chance, the casino is not able to verify your details after you have completed the Verification Checks, or if you are not willing to proceed to provide proof of your age or other information required, the casino will: (i) close your account and (ii) return the value of your initial deposits. Please remember that any excess winnings will not be credited.
- Since money laundering is a huge issue, the casino, as part of their compliance with EU anti-money laundering directives will make additional checks. You may be asked to not only verify your identity and address but also prove that you own the money you want to gamble, including the source of your funds or wealth. It is illegal to use money that you obtain from criminal, illegal and fraudulent activities. The casino has the right to monitor any unusual behavior and they are obliged to report such behavior to the police or the appropriate authorities. If you fail to address any request for information, then the casino can and will close your account.
Login, username and password
Once you have created your account it is fairly easy to maintain the same.
- You can open and operate only one account. If the casino finds out that you are having more than one account at the same time, the casino reserves the right to close all those accounts and to void any winnings and bonuses from all accounts. Once the process is completed, the casino will return your deposit, but that amount will be subject to the deduction of any payment processing charges.
- The first thing you need to do when you open an account is to choose a unique username and password. This information is kept private and you are responsible about every bet you place on your account, once you have provided the correct security information. In case you lose your login information, or you believe that someone else is using your account, you need to contact the casino immediately. New security details will be sent to you by email.
- When someone else uses your account, even though you did not authorize such behavior, you are still being responsible for all their actions. The casino has nothing to do with the claims and damages arising in connection with the use of your account by a third party.
New Account Bonus
When you sign up for 21Casino, you will receive 50 Bonus Spins no deposit to use on Narco`s slot. This is a great game that comes from NetEnt, and you should definitely play it.
That is not all, there is a 121% deposit welcome bonus for new players, and you should definitely take advantage of that too.
Not every country can access and use the Website. This can happen for many reasons, most often, gambling is illegal in some parts of the world. For instance, USA doesn't support online gambling and so it is referred to as 'Restricted Territory'. It is your responsibility to confirm whether you are part of those territories or whether gambling is allowed in the jurisdiction where you reside. When it comes to 21Casino, such restricted territories include: · Afghanistan · Albania, · Algeria · American Samoa · Angola · Australia · Bahamas · Belgium · Bolivia · Botswana · Bulgaria · Cambodia · Cuba · Denmark · Ecuador · Estonia · Ethiopia · France · Ghana · Guam · Guyana · Hungary · Indonesia · Iran · Iraq · Israel · Italy · Kenya · Lao Peoples Democratic Republic · Latvia · Lithuania · Martinique · Myanmar · Nigeria · North Korea · Northern Mariana Islands · Pakistan · Palestine · State of, Panama · Papua New Guinea · Poland · Portugal · Réunion · Romania · Russia · Sao Tome and Principe · Serbia · Singapore · Slovakia · Slovenia · South Africa · Spain · Sri Lanka · Sudan · Switzerland · Syria · Tanzania · Thailand · Trinidad and Tobago · Tunisia · Turkey · Uganda · United States · United States Minor Outlying Islands · Vanuatu · Vietnam · Virgin Islands (U.S.) · Yemen · Zimbabwe
The following countries are not eligible to play progressive jackpot games and any winnings, if any, will be voided: · Azerbaijan · India · Japan · Malaysia · Qatar · Tunisia
Why are you blocked?
Self-exclusion is a kind of a lock that is set at a minimum of 6 months. If you choose this option, you agree to be self-excluded from the entire network not only from this website. During this period you are not allowed to register for a new account.
Why doesn't the website work?
It is possible due to licensing and jurisdictional restrictions that the website is not working at a given moment.
Why is gambling illegal?
Online gambling might be illegal in certain countries, so you will not have access to the Website.
Which countries can`t access the Website?
Here is a list of countries that are not able to access the Website, and they are the following: · Afghanistan · Albania, · Algeria · American Samoa · Angola · Australia · Bahamas · Belgium · Bolivia · Botswana · Bulgaria · Cambodia · Cuba · Denmark · Ecuador · Estonia · Ethiopia · France · Ghana · Guam · Guyana · Hungary · Indonesia · Iran · Iraq · Israel · Italy · Kenya · Lao Peoples Democratic Republic · Latvia · Lithuania · Martinique · Myanmar · Nigeria · North Korea · Northern Mariana Islands · Pakistan · Palestine · State of, Panama · Papua New Guinea · Poland · Portugal · Réunion · Romania · Russia · Sao Tome and Principe · Serbia · Singapore · Slovakia · Slovenia · South Africa · Spain · Sri Lanka · Sudan · Switzerland · Syria · Tanzania · Thailand · Trinidad and Tobago · Tunisia · Turkey · Uganda · United States · United States Minor Outlying Islands · Vanuatu · Vietnam · Virgin Islands (U.S.) · Yemen · Zimbabwe