Unibet was founded back in 1997 with one sole idea in mind, to help players make more informed bets. For that reason they are proud to say that they developed an easy platform to deposit, play and withdraw.
Not only that, they continue to grow and have no troubles sharing their knowledge and insights with their players. The people behind Unibet are players themselves, and that’s why they are striving to be the best on the market and most of all they want their clients to trust them.
At Unibet you can find a range of gambling products starting from sports betting to live casino games. The many awards they have received throughout the years are just recognition that Unibet is a casino that you can trust. Any award is appreciated, but the ones they are most proud of are the following:
- Best Poker Affiliate Program - iGB Affiliate Awards 2016
- Socially Responsible Operator - IGA Awards 2016
- Sports Betting Operator - EGR Awards 2016
- Socially Responsible Operator - EGR Awards 2016
- Innovation in Poker - EGR Awards 2015
- Affiliate Marketing Campaign - EGR Awards 2015
- Poker Innovation of the Year - European Poker Awards 2015
- In-Play Sports Operator of the Year - IGA App Awards 2015
- Online Sportsbook Operator of the Year - IGA App Awards 2015
- Spin City - App of the Year - IGA App Awards 2014
- Innovation in Poker - EGR Awards 2014
- Best Poker Marketing Campaign - EGR Awards 2014
- Innovation of the year - EGR Awards 2014
- Sportsbook Operator of the Year - IGA Awards 2014
Owner and CEO
The owner of Unibet is Kindred Group formerly known as Unibet Group Plc and their current CEO is Henrik Tjärnström.
Unibet holds a Combined Continuation Remote Operating License Number from the UK Gambling Commission 000-045322-R-324275-001
Where is Unibet based?
The casino is based in Malta and this is their current address: Level 6 – The Centre, Tigne Point – Sliema, TPO 0001 – Malta