At William Hill, you can find more than 700 slot games only. There are also other casino games and sports betting available at the world's biggest bookmaker. Sign up for the casino and discover all the riches it has to offer to you.
Baccarat or Punto Banco is a game where you need to have a hand with a value of 9, or closer to nine. You can bet on either your hand or the dealer’s hand. Placing a bet at Baccarat is very easy. You need to select a chip and click on one of the betting options to place the chip as a bet. Clear Bets button will remove all chips and allow you to start again and the Deal button will allow you to start the game once you have placed your bets. You are allowed to bet multiple chips of the same or different values but you must stay within the minimum and maximum betting limits. The aim of the game is to beat the dealer by getting a hand as close to 9 as possible. The game starts with both you and the dealer getting 2 cards initially. You have to know the basics of the game to start playing. The first thing to learn is the value of the cards and it is as follows:
- Aces are scored as 1.
- 2-9 are scored at face value.
- 10, J, Q, and K are scored as 0.
Betting Options in Baccarat
When you play Baccarat you can bet on your hand, the dealer's hand, or a tie. A bet on a tie will bring the highest payout of 8:1, but at the same time, this is the riskiest bet. If you have guessed right, the winning bets will be paid into your balance and you have the following options:
- You can start a new game from scratch by clicking on New Game.
- You can start a new game and place the same bets as the previous round by clicking on Reset.
- You can place the same bets as the previous round and immediately deal with the cards by clicking on Rebit and Deal.
Side Bets in Baccarat
You can place 6 different side bets in Baccarat and they are seen independently from the main game. They are as follows:
- Big – The total number of cards drawn is 5 or 6. If you guess right you will receive a payout of 0.54 to 1, this means that a $5 bet would return $7.70 to your balance.
- Small - The total number of cards drawn is 4. If you guess right you will receive a payout of 1.5 to 1, this means that a $5 bet would return $12.50 to your balance.
- Player Pair – The first two cards drawn to the player are a pair. If you guess right you will receive a payout of 11 to 1, this means that a $5 bet would return $60 to your balance.
- Perfect Pair – The first two cards drawn to either the player or the banker are a suited pair. If you guess right you will receive a payout of 25 to 1, this means that a $5 bet would return $130 to your balance.
- Banker Pair – The first two cards drawn to the banker are a pair. If you guess right you will receive a payout of 11 to 1, this means that a $5 bet would return $60 to your balance.
- Either Pair – Either the player or the banker draws a pair in the first two cards. If you guess right you will receive a payout of 5 to 1, this means that a $5 bet would return $30 to your balance.
Third Card Rule in Baccarat
There are some fixed rules in Baccarat when it comes to drawing a third card and they are different for the player and for the banker.
- When both the banker and the player have cards with a total value between 0 and 5, they both draw a third card. When the total value is between 6 and 7 they don't draw a third card.
- When the player stands, the dealer will hit on 5 or less. When the player hits the dealer will draw again based on these rules:
- When the dealers first two cards are of the total value of between 0 and 2, the dealer draws another card if the players hand totals between 0 and 9.
- When the dealer's first two cards are of the total value of 3, the dealer draws another card if the players hand totals between 0 and 7, and doesnt draw another card if the players hand totals 8.
- When the dealers first two cards are of the total value of 4, the dealer draws another card if the players hand totals between 2 and 7, and doesnt draw another card if the players hand totals 0, 1, 8 or 9.
- When the dealer's first two cards are of the total value of 5, the dealer draws another card if the players hand totals between 4 and 7, and doesn't draw another card if the player's hand totals between 0 and 3, or 8 and 9.
- When the dealers first two cards are of the total value of 6, the dealer draws another card if the players hand totals between 6 and 7, and doesn't draw another card if the player's hand totals between 0 and 5, or 8 and 9.
- When the dealers first two cards are of the total value of 7, the dealer doesn't draw another card if the player's hand totals between 0 and 9.
- Both the player and the banker will stand on 8 or 9.
You need to learn the software as well when you want to play Baccarat online and these are the ones that appear on the screen:
- The Deal button deals with the cards and starts the game.
- The Clear Bets button will remove all chips from the betting table.
- The New Game button will start a new game after a round has finished.
- The Rebet button will place the same bets as the previous round.
- The Rebet and Deal button will place the same bets as the previous round and deals with the cards.
The good news is that you can even play Baccarat by using your computer keyboard only:
- The Tab button moves across and highlights the buttons on the screen.
- The Enter button will select the currently highlighted button.
- Spacebar will start a new round and if you click on it again it will place the same bet.
- Number Keys will help you select chips.
- Esc will end the current session and will get you back to the casino lobby.
At William Hill, you can find every roulette variations there is. You can play low stake and high stake games and even if you want to you can find live roulette games too. Roulette is an easy game to play. If you are a beginner you can rely on your luck when you place your bets and as time pass by and you feel more comfortable with the game you can start exploring some strategies that will improve your gameplay and increase the chances to win more often. Basically, when you play roulette you can choose to have a more dynamic approach to it for a chance to win big, or you can have a more relaxing game for smaller payouts that happen more often.
Roulette Odds Chart
There are different types of bets in Roulette and the odds of that bet happening are different:
- In Single Number Bet the payout ratio is 31:1, and the odds of this bet happening in European roulette are 2.7% and in American are 2.6%.
- In Split Bet, the payout ratio is 17:1, and the odds of this bet happening in European roulette are 5.4% and in American are 5.3%.
- In Street Bet, the payout ratio is 11:1, and the odds of this bet happening in European roulette are 8.1% and in American are 7.9%.
- In Corner Bet, the payout ratio is 8:1, and the odds of this bet happening in European roulette are 10.8% and in American are 10.5%.
- In 5 Numbers Bet the payout ratio is 6:1, and the odds of this bet happening in European roulette are 13.5% and in American are 13.2%.
- In 6 Numbers Bet the payout ratio is 5:1, and the odds of this bet happening in European roulette are 16.2% and in American are 15.8%.
- In Column Bet the payout ratio is 2:1, and the odds of this bet happening in European roulette are 32.4% and in American are 31.6%.
- In Dozen Bet the payout ratio is 2:1, and the odds of this bet happening in European roulette are 32.4% and in American are 31.6%.
- In Odd/Even Bet the payout ratio is 1:1, and the odds of this bet happening in European roulette are 48.6% and in American are 47.4%.
- In Red/ Black Bet the payout ratio is 1:1, and the odds of this bet happening in European roulette are 48.6% and in American are 47.4%.
- In Low/High Bet the payout ratio is 1:1, and the odds of this bet happening in European roulette are 48.6% and in American are 47.4%.
Without exception, every new player will try the popular Red/Black wager when they first decide to play roulette. The same thing happens with the Even/Odd bet, and these bets are considered the safest bets in roulette. But once you get to know the game and you want more excitement then you should give the other bets a try. There are plenty of strategies you can employ to improve your gameplay. The most popular betting strategy is the Martingale system, and if you follow it you will have to double your bet after your loss until you recover from it. The Fibonacci method will advise you to do almost the same thing until you recuperate or exhaust your bankroll. While Chaos system allows you to play how you feel like it, entirely at random.
People like different casino games, but online slots are the most favorite among them. And, when it comes to online slots William Hill has you covered. They have classic slots, video slots, and progressive jackpot slots to cater to everyone's taste. There are some games that can be found only at William Hill Vegas including Giant Gems, Robin Hood, Tiki Tastic, Mayfair Magic, and Festival of Lights. The good news is that you don’t need any previous knowledge to play online slots, so that means that a huge jackpot is just a click away from you. The interface of the games is intuitive so even if you are a complete beginner you will get the hang of it. Among all the games, the ones that offer progressive jackpot are the most popular. The reason behind this is so simple, they offer life-changing sums if you hit the jackpot. If you want to give these games a spin you should give the following ones a try Lucky Duck, Worms, Festival of Lights, Egyptian Goddess, and Genie Jackpots.
William Hill offers a very generous sign-up package for new players that include:
- £7 Cash Game Ticket
- £3 Tournament Tickets
- £100 Bonus Money
- 10 Bonus Spins at the casino
You can use the $7 Cash Game Ticket any way you want and the $3 tournament ticket is made up of:
- 2 tickets to William Hill’s exclusive SnG Ladder
- 1 ticket to a €1 Twister Sit & Go (with a potential prize pool of up to €1,000)
- 1 ticket to a Wild Twister Sit & Go
The only thing you need to do to qualify for this bonus is to create an account. You don’t have to use any bonus code since the bonus will be automatically activated.
You will receive a $100 bonus no matter how much you deposit, and you can redeem the bonus in two stages. · You will first receive your $10 of the bonus once you accumulate 280 William Hill points. · Then you will receive the remaining $90, once you accumulate 350 William Hill points. William Hill has quite a lot of promotions and what is more, they can be really lucrative. Most of the freerolls on William Hill Poker feature prize pools that go as high as $1.000. A really nice poker promotion is the Monday Top Up that will award you with $5 cash every week. For every 100 points, you earn you will get $1 in cash. Another good promotion that is worth to mention is the $12.500 Twister Race. With this promotion, you can play as many tournaments as you want and you will earn 2 points for every win and 1 point for every loss. And of course, the player with the highest amount of points will grab the $12.500 award.
William Hill Poker Variety
At William Hill, you can find any poker game available with stakes available at most betting limits. Some of the most popular games include Texas Hold'em, Omaha, and Stud with betting limits starting at $0.01 and going up to $200 and $400 for some games. You can also find tournaments for live events around the world including World Series of Poker, World Poker Tour and European Poker Tour Main Events. A new variety of online poker that everyone talks about is ‘fast fold’ poker. When you play this game, the moment you fold your hand you go to the next table with a new hand. This is a very fun game to play and more challenging at the same time. Another form of poker that everyone is talking about lately is Twister Poker. It is just like in PokerStars' Spin & Gos and 888poker's Blast Poker where the prize pool is randomly multiplied before the first hand is dealt. William Hill Casino and Sportsbook At William Hill, there are a lot of options to choose from. There are over 350 casino games like slots, poker, roulette, and blackjack, just to name some. And when it comes to the sportsbook, it is, even more, dazzling with lots of betting options on sports, horse racing, and many more.
How to Play Poker?
It can take some time to learn the basic rules of poker but it will take a lifetime to master the game. This game is very popular and constantly attracts new players. There are quite a lot of poker variants played around the world but the main focus when you learn the basics of the game is on Texas Hold’em Poker. This is the easiest and most popular version of the game. Once you learn the basics of the game you can start developing your poker strategy. So lets see what happens on the poker table. The game starts with the initial bet placed before every hand of poker by the two players sitting to the dealer's left. The player that is seated right next to the dealer places the small blind which is always 50% of the big blind. The next player, seated to the left of the small blind will place the big blind bet. This bet is double the amount of the small blind bet. The bet that is placed by every other player on the table is called ante, and it is another compulsory bet. The betting rounds have to be properly completed before card play can begin. Once it does, these are your options:
· You can check – This means you decline to bet, but you don’t fold so the action continues to the next player. You are not allowed to check if a bet has already occurred, and if every player decides to check, then the round is considered complete. · You can fold – Folding is scraping your cards until the next deal comes round. · You can bet – If no one else has placed a bet, you can be the first one to do so. Other players can decide to fold, call, or raise. · You can call – If you call the bet that means you are matching the current table bet. · You can raise – You are allowed to up the size of the initial bet by proposing a bigger one.
- Royal Flush – When you have all the same suits in sequence A-K-Q-J-T. The probability that this bet will occur is 1 in 649,737 and there are 4 possible combinations.
- Straight Flush – When you have five cards in a row all in the same suit. The probability that this bet will occur is 1 in 72.193 and there are 36 possible combinations.
- Four of a Kind – When you have four cards of the same value. The probability that this bet will occur is 1 in 4.164 and there are 624 possible combinations.
- Full House – When you have three of a kind and a pair. The probability that this bet will occur is 1 in 693 and there are 3.744 possible combinations.
- Flush – When you have five cards, all of the same suit. The probability that this bet will occur is 1 in 508 and there are 5.108 possible combinations.
- Straight – When you have a basic numeric sequence but different suits. The probability that this bet will occur is 1 in 253 and there are 10.200 possible combinations.
- Three of a Kind – When you have three cards of the same value and two not paired cards. The probability that this bet will occur is 1 in 46 and there are 54.912 possible combinations.
- Two Pair – When you have two pairs. The probability that this bet will occur is 1 in 20 and there are 123.552 possible combinations.
- One Pair – When you have any pair. The probability that this bet will occur is 1 in 1.36 and there are 1.098.240 possible combinations.
- High Card – When you have no matches but the highest card only. The probability that this bet will occur is 1 in .99 and there are 1.302.540 possible combinations.
Bluffing is a feature in poker that you need to master to be successful in your gameplay. This is a strategy where you raise your bet to kind of scare your opponents even though your hand is not that strong. You need to know the right moment when to make your move so that your opponent will be most likely to buy your bluff and fold. Some people are natural, others learn the art of bluffing and our advice to you is to don’t be in a hurry unless you know what you are doing.
Poker in Tournaments
Many players love taking part in tournaments. This is something very simple, you just need to pay a fee to take part in a poker tournament, and that fee goes towards the prize pool. The game starts small, but as it progresses the blind bets grow in size and some players lose their chips, so the tables start to combine. When only one table remains, the player who eventually wins all the chips on the table wins the tournament.
At William Hill, you can find both 90-ball bingo games and 75-ball bingo games. They both offer top quality graphics and great sound effects so you can get the full bingo experience. You can find 18 unique games and there are a lot of variants with different stakes for both low rollers and high rollers. Playing Bingo is very simple. You get a ticket with numbers on it, and as the number is called out you cross them off the ticket. In the past, the numbers were printed onto balls, but today since most bingo games are played online, the numbers are drawn electronically. In most cases, the prizes are given for completing one line on your ticket and for a full house. The first thing you need to do is to buy your ticket, no matter if you are playing online or in a club. When the first number is called, if you have that number, you should cross it off. When you play online the software will do the job for you. Bingo games are planned to begin at set times since they require multiple players, but the good thing is that online bingo sites always have games starting every few minutes, so you don’t have to wait long. Each game is played in a bingo room, you need to choose the game and enter the room. At William Hill, there are plenty of rooms to choose from including 90-ball Bargain Basement and Deal or No Deal with extra prizes after a full house; 80-ball Party bingo; 75-ball Diamond Bingo and Stars & Stripes; as well as special 50-ball Bingo Bowl, and 36-ball Cash Cube bingo.
One of the charms of Bingo is the calls you hear when you play the game in a hall. They are a combination of rhyming slang and cheeky phrases and some of them include:
- Kelly’s Eye – At the Beginning – Nelson’s Column: Number One.
- One Little Duck – Me and You.
- Cup of Tea – You and Me – One Little Flea.
- Knock at the Door.
- Man Alive.
- Half a Dozen – Tom Mix.
- Lucky Seven – God’s in Heaven.
- Garden Gate – One Fat Lady.
- Doctor’s Orders – apparently this one has military origins and was slang for laxative pills during WW2!!
- Boris’s Den – This one might change with an election!
Blackjack, like many other casino games, has simple rules that are easy to learn. More experienced players use certain skills to maximize their chances of success. The game of Blackjack is also known as 21, this is actually the aim of the game. You need to have a hand that is close in value to 21, without going bust. The cards have a slightly different value here. Cards between 2 and 9 have their value, face cards, and a 10, have a value of 10, and the Ace can be either 1 or 11. The game begins with each player placing their bet within the minimum and maximum bet limits for their table. Once the bets have been placed, the dealer deals one card face up, and in the second round, he deals one more card. But the dealer’s second card is face down this time. When you receive your two cards you have to decide your next move. You can hit, stand, or split. The term hit is used when you want another card. You can ask as many cards as you want if you believe that they will take you closer to 21. The term stand is used when you don't want another card but you are satisfied with the hand you already have, or you believe that with an additional card you can't improve your hand. In case you receive two cards of the same value you can treat them as two separate hands. The original bet is for one pair and you have to wager an equal amount on the other pair. The outcome of each hand is treated separately too. When you separate a pair of Aces, you will receive one card for each pair and you may not draw any additional cards.
When you have a hand that totals 9, 10, or 11 you have the option to double down your bet. You have to place a bet that equals your original bet and you will receive one more card. In some variations of Blackjack, you can surrender. This means you can fold your original card before drawing any extra cards. When you surrender you will receive half of your bet returned and you take no further part in the hand, even if the dealer goes bust. When the dealer's face-up card is an ace, you can make a side bet for up to half the amount of your original wager. With this bet, you believe that the dealer's face card is a ten and that their hand will result in blackjack. If that is true, you will receive twice the amount of your half bet.
At William Hill the number of sportsbook events is huge so you can always find something interesting for you. They cover both the top sports that attract attention worldwide and also some of the less known sports. The list of sports that you can place bets on William Hill are Football, Horse Racing, Cricket, Tennis, Greyhound Racing, Virtual Sports, American Football, Bowls, E-Sports, Golf, Motor Racing, Rugby Union, UFC / MMA, Australian Rules, Boxing, Futsal, Handball, Snooker, Volleyball, Baseball, Cycling, GAA Football, Ice Hockey, Rugby League, Winter Sports, Basketball, Darts, and GAA Hurling.
Real Money Games
All the games at William Hill are neatly categorized into separate game categories. The majority of games are created by Playtech so you can rest assure that you will find some of the best titles available.